A Topic of discussions

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Topic of discussions

Post by QueenBella on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:46 pm

Well let's start things off on the right foot! Here are the following rules in this topic:

- This is not a chatroom, however it can be treated as one until we get a chat room board running on the main index page so until that is crafted. Chatroom like talk (which in reality is like any conversation though limited) is accepted to a minimal degree.

I.E, all posts in here must have more than 5 words! Example below.

"I think I left my lunch on the counter, will retrieve it later."
This little quote I made up off the back of my hand not only is a topic but it has a point to it and a personal connection. Mild one at that, keep in mind it has to surpass 5 words or else the post will be removed.

Lists are exempt from this!!!!

-No spam, this is of course a big no,no! However on a thread like this. It's hard to detect to be completely honest. Even the most experienced mod will have a bit of difficulties knowing what is and isn't spam.

- Follow the rules of the sub-forum.

Abide by that information and you'll be settled in and comfortable on this thread. Please post when you're prepared to post.

My fathers biggest lesson to me was simple, we're all mentally limited some of us can break through that mental limitation. Once broken we discover what we can really do and our possibilities become endless.

QueenBella
Mod
Mod

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Topic of discussions

Post by metateen on Sun Jan 31, 2016 3:55 pm

@QueenBella wrote:
"I think I left my lunch on the counter, will retrieve itlater."
This little quote I made up off the back of my hand not only is a topic but it has a point to it and a personal connection. Mild one at that, keep in mind it has to surpass 5 words or else the post will be removed.

Get out of here, I think you're the only one who probably says that...At least in that manner.
metateen
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://comixblade.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum